Tuesday, March 4, 2008

JAE

emos of this age are created like this

i sulked all my way to school.
the passengers on board of the mrt were too tired to even notice me.
just the previous day, the ogf called to remind me to report before 7.
but i purposely left home only after 7 so that i could reach school at around 7.30, the time for assembly.

the second intakers really got scammed to reach the school that early.
they would probably be as frustrated as i am during the first intake.
i could even hear complains behind me by the new-comers, and i chuckled silently.
there was also a comment "walaoh the school say got fountain, but only one so small like everywhere also can find"

i literally skipped the subject talk and hid in the toilet to play my ds.
i know they could never catch me there. even if they could, i would plainly pass off an excuse of having a bad constipation.
complains could be also heard in the toilet.
"the school is so small and ugly!"
"the chair will squeak one lor!"
"the table and chairs very old leh"
"the uniform grey grey de very disgusting"
i heaved a sigh of relief. i am not the only "weirdo" that really hates aj.

No comments: